The Wainhurst was a 40-mile logging line in Seminole and Decatur counties. Built in 1903, it ran from Brinson on the Atlantic
Coast Line by way of Reynoldsville to the Chattahoochee River near its confluence with the Flint River (now submerged under Lake Seminole.) Owned and operated by the Stuart Lumber Company of Brinson, it was abandoned in 1916.
1911 description of Brinson and the railroad (125K)
1916 map (57K)