Wilkinson County Courthouse at Irwinton, c. 2004.
This short-lived railroad connected Irwinton with the Central of Georgia at McIntyre. Incorporated in 1909, it opened around 1911 and was discontinued in 1913.
More information on the line.
RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey
Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home