Union Point & White Plains Railroad
Chartered in 1886, the UP&WP began operating from Union Point, on the Georgia Railroad, to White Plains in 1889. From its earliest years, the 13-mile line was controlled by the Georgia Railroad. It was abandoned in 1927.
Maps and Timetables:
1908 map (32K)
1917 timetable (340K)
1919 map (486K)
RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey