Sylvania & Girard Railroad

On January 1, 1906, the Sylvania Central Railway Company leased its 15-mile line to the Sylvania & Girard Railroad Company. On December 1, 1915, the Sylvania & Girard was dissolved, and the Sylvania Central once again began operating its own line.

1907 map (54K)

 


RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey

Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home