Sylvania Central Railway
From 1906 to 1915 the line was leased to the Sylvania and Girard Railroad Company. The S&G, however, was dissolved on December 1, 1915 and the Sylvania Central Railroad was reorganized to take over the line.
Between 1935 and 1944 the line was leased to the Sylvania Railway Company.
It was abandoned by the Central of Georgia on March 27, 1954.
1910 map (32K)
1920 map (17K)
From: Official Guide of the Railways, 1906.
RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey