This narrow-gauge (36-inch) 2-6-0 locomotive, built in 1916 by Glover Machine Works of Marietta, sits across the tracks from Marietta’s old passenger depot. Constructed as Glover No. 81421, it was sold to the Coulbourn Bros. Lumber Company of Suffolk, Virginia, which operated it as No. 4. In 1923 it was returned to Glover. It was restored in 1991-92.
In the 1990s, much of the Glover locomotive-building tools and equipment, along with unfinished locomotives, various parts, and company records were moved to the Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History at nearby Kennesaw. There they have been assembled into a reproduction of the Glover factory, forming one of the museum's principal exhibits.