Offerman & Western Railroad
Chartered in 1899, the Offerman & Western Railroad opened its 35-mile line between Offerman and Nicholls in the early spring of 1900.
It had three locomotives, ten freight cars, two passenger coaches, and two baggage cars. The line was purchased by the Brunswick & Birmingham Railroad in 1902.
1901 map (60K)
1903 map (186K)
RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey