Loganville & Lawrenceville Railroad
The Loganville & Lawrenceville Railroad Company, incorporated in 1898, opened its 10-mile Gwinnett County line on December 1, 1898. At Lawrenceville, the L&L connected with its parent Georgia, Carolina, and Northern Railway. Seaboard Air Line Railway purchased the L&L in 1901.
It was abandoned in 1932.
1912 map (60K)
1921 map (70K)
RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey