Mural on wall of a building in Lakeland.
| The 10-mile Milltown Air-Line Railway between Lakeland and Naylor
opened in March 1904 and was abandoned in 1928. The next year
it reopened as the Lakeland Railroad. (Milltown was renamed Lakeland
in 1925.) It was again abandoned in 1957.
From: Official Guide of the Railways, 1929.
RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey
Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home