East Georgia Railway

The 35-mile East Georgia Railway was established in 1914 as successor to the Register and Glennville Railroad. It was abandoned in 1918.

Maps:

1918 map, Hagan/Claxton area, north (270K)

1918 map, Hagan/Claxton area, south (447K)

 

From: Official Guide of the Railways, April 1918.


RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey.

Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home