Smyrna Depot

Smyrna's replicated depot

Located in a replica of the L&N depot torn down in May 1959, the Smyrna Museum features a range of exhibits on the city's history. The museum, a project of the Smyrna Historical and Genealogical Society, opened in April 1999.

The original depot, built in 1910 by the Nashville, Chattanooga and St. Louis Railway, stood slightly north of the current building. (2861 Atlanta St).

Smyrna is located in Cobb County, about 15 miles northwest of Atlanta. 


RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey

Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home