Reynolds Depot

Reynolds' Central of Georgia depot, the town's third, was built in 1926, with some of its construction materials coming from a demolished Central station in Macon. In 2002, the depot was rehabilitated for re-use as the local library. Architects for the award-winning project were Tribble & Richardson of McDonough, GA, who retained many of the original materials including the slate roof and the heavy freight room doors. (Hwy. 128 at Railroad Street).


RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey

Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home