Marshallville Depot

The red brick Central of Georgia depot in Marshallville was built in 1912 after a fire destroyed an earlier station. These photos show the building before it was renovated for use as a restaurant.

Marshallville (pop. 1,410) is in Macon County in west central Georgia. It was the home of Samuel H. Rumpf, pioneer of Georgia's peach industry.

 


RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey

Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home