Hogansville's spacious red brick depot served the Atlanta & West Point Railroad (now part of CSX). It was constructed in two stages, beginning with the freight room in 1890, followed by the taller passenger section in 1900.
After the railroad vacated the depot, it was used for a time as a childcare center. In 2003-07 it was restored by Jim Harmon, his son Jerry, and George Murphy for use as a railroad-themed restaurant.
The west Georgia town of 2,763 people is about 13 miles northeast of LaGrange.