Hinesville Depot

Hinesville depot

Photo by George Rounds, 2015.

 

The Flemington, Hinesville & Western Railroad depot in Hinesville was built around 1912 for that unfortunate line. A Liberty County historic resources survey indicates that the building was originally located at 303 N. Main Street and was moved to its current location at 202 Gause Street sometime between 2005 and 2008.

 

 

 

 

 

 


RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey

Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home