Emory University Depot

The Seaboard Air Line Railway depot at Emory University, built in 1916, served the college and nearby neighborhoods. After passenger service ended in 1969, it was used for a variety of purposes, most recently as a restaurant.

Emory is located on the east side of Atlanta, near Decatur.

The Emory University Archives has an old photo of the depot at Flickr.

 


RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey

Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home