Douglas Depot

The red brick Georgia & Florida depot, constructed in 1923, now serves as the Heritage Station Museum, featuring displays on local history and the various railroads that have served Coffee County. The building was rehabilitated in the late 1990s as a Transportation Enhancement project. (219 W. Ward Street).

Close-up view of Douglas depot

Douglas is the county seat of Coffee County in southeast Georgia.

 


RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey

Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home