Cave Spring Depot

Cave Spring depot in 2015

The former East Tennessee Virginia and Georgia depot at Cave Spring was built around 1880; it later served ETV&G successor Southern Railway. (On Alabama Street west of downtown).

Above and below, the depot before the porch was added to the front.

Cave Spring is a city of 989 in southwestern Floyd County in northwest Georgia.

(1978 photo)

 


RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey

Railroad History | The Depot List | Locomotives On Display | Odds & Ends | Sources & References | Home