|On this 1892 map, Union Station is the arched-roof structure at top left, labeled no. 7; just below it is the Georgia Railroad freight depot and the Georgia Railroad roundhouse. At bottom right, above the tallest smokestack, is the Richmond & Danville Railroad freight depot. To the left of the R&D depot is the Atlanta & West Point depot, constructed in 1871.
Source: Koch, Augustus. Bird's eye view of Atlanta, Fulton Co., State capital, Georgia. Drawn by Aug. Koch. Hughes Litho. Co.. Map. Saunders and Kline, c1892. From Library of Congress Geography and Map Division. American Memory. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 122. http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3924a.pm001220.